Saturday 27 February 2016

DRAW OURSELVES!

Hello readers!!

We meet again! On the last entry we have introduce our International friend from Pattani,Thailand. How was it? Is there any new things that you have learnt? 

In this entry I want to share something about self-perception. In my last class we were told by our lecturer to draw our face without even looking to a mirror! At first I was  worried as I do not have any basic in drawings! But, by using my wonderful imagination, I manage to draw my own face! yeayyy!!


Not that bad huh?



zuk!!!! Can I speak too?



Horrayyyyy!!! It is my turn now...






when we were told to draw ourselves, my reaction was..









Of course I would shock. Can you imagine, drawing something beautiful (my face, hahahahha) but with zero knowledge on the drawing? 



but I still drew the drawing and started it with the shape of my face. My imagination is not good as the others as I do not look at the mirror regularly. So, I was imagining it through the pictures that I've seen in the Facebook.






this is the result!!


Good job Hidayah! We were also told to write a poem about ourselves. Honestly, I am not a good writer.. here is mine...Have fun reading it!!!

I AM
I am the third of a triplet
I am a part time baker
I am afraid of silent people, but when I asked them what are
their first impression on me? They said I am arrogant..
I think I need a new smile
Don't judge me if you do not know me
I am who I am


How was it? Really need to improve my writing skills.. (huh)

Now its Hidayah's turn!
Who I am?

When people first get to know me,
They thought,
I am a snobbish girl
Maybe...
It was because of my face,
or my attitude,
or it could be because of my body language.

However..
I am just an ordinary girl,
with an ordinary face,
with moderate behavior,
and no experiences.

Yes..
I am a girl,
with an ordinary beauty
with no great intelligence

But...
Those speculations were not going to change
my spirit,
my motivation,
and my wish.
                                          
LOVE: HIDAYAH RAZALI

Wow Dayah! You've really touched me!! What do you think? 

Till we meet in the next post!
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment