Monday 21 March 2016

FOOD & THAI

Assalamualaikum guys,

Welcome back to our blog







hahahaha,

Alright, now lets get proceed to our sharing moment.


On this post, we would love to share more on what we know about the dessert in Thailand.










I am so excited because these desserts are related to my hometown in Kelantan.

The other day, when we met Nani, she did mention about these desserts' name which I could not clearly listen to. But I was suprised when she showed me the pictures because they are the same as my favorite in Kelantan.

And you want to know what those desserts are?

It is 'Ton Yib' and 'Ton Foy'.




Arghhh, my mouth is watering right now. Maybe I should go and find some at Kota Bharu tomorrow. Hahahah

Alright, back to our topic, the desserts.

In Kelantan, we call them as 'Buah Tanjung' and 'Jala Emas'


So, besides Tom Yum and Som Tam, they also has famous dessert such as Ton Yib and Ton Foy.

It is undeniable that some Kelantanese' food are similar to their food. Maybe because we are neighbors and neighbors should share what they have, right? Hahahhah



Thai Food Network



Let me tell you one secret...



In Kelantan...

These desserts are totally sweet but delicious..

Trust me,hehehe



Wow Hidayah, my favourite is also Jala Emas!! I just love the sweetness of that food!! 

My other Thai's favourite food is TOM YAM!!.


Image result for tomyam

Tom Yam is quite famous here in Malaysia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment